Posted 01/27/2021 10:44 AM
Principal Full Stack Web Software Developer – Full Time, Sonoma County
In this position you will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of web-based and database-intensive, business-critical software applications that include Software-as-a-Service applications, large-volume billing systems, CRM systems, and ecommerce systems. Functioning in a small team you will be a full stack developer having a principal role in the full range of software development lifecycle activities from requirements gathering to testing, deployment, support, and maintenance. The software you develop and maintain will be Software-as-a-Service products used by external customers as well as custom line-of-business software used by internal customers.
- Passionate about Software Development.
- Advanced SQL Server development experience.
- 5+ years experience with C# and .NET
- 3+ years experience developing software on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience developing and maintaining REST APIs.
- Experience building secure software. Familiarity with common Web Application Security vulnerabilities and\or the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience building and maintaining high transaction volume, high-uptime, business-critical APIs.
- Experience with C# and .NET Core.
- Familiar with agile software development.
About Contact Center Compliance
Contact Center Compliance provides best-of-breed cloud-based Software-as-a-Service compliance solutions for contact centers. Our SaaS products are used from Fortune 500s to small businesses. Technology is they key of our business. The company culture is one of dedication, loyalty, and fun.
Ready to apply?
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com