Manage all of your DNC scrubbing projects on a single, easy to use dashbaord
Easily identify wireless, VoIP and disconnected phone numbers
Identifies both wireless carrier blocked numbers and ported wireless numbers.
Identifies and removes VoIP numbers, which we recommend treating the same as wireless numbers under TCPA laws.
Get disconnect flags for each phone number to help reduce costs and improve conversion.
Perform retroactive scrubs, location-based scrubs or just scrub a few numbers at a time.
Retroactively performs Do Not Call List scrubbing after DNC updates.
Mitigate the risk of a state-specific violation during restricted call dates by running your scrub list against state and federal requirements.
Allows users to perform DNC scrubbing online on small batches of phone numbers, or even just a single number.
Manage your internal DNC list and DNC policy all in one place.
Easily Create Your Own Do Not Call Policy in Minutes
Federal Law requires that every entity engaged in any form of telesales (even outsourced campaigns) must maintain a Do Not Call policy. Further, this policy must be provided to consumers upon demand.
Our DNC Policy Editor assists in maintaining customized DNC policies for each project:
- Our customizable DNC policy template makes it easy to modify to fit your particular situation.
- Maintain full control over the wording of the policy.
- Policies are promptly mailed with actual client's information at the top, rather than a boilerplate agency policy.
Internal Do Not Call List Management
We make it simple to manage your company-specific Do Not Call lists. Our easy to use interface allows you to remove or replace telephone numbers individually or in batches over secure file transfer.
Actively monitor your Established Business Relationships.
Get the Most Out of Your Data with EBRMaster℠
Legally call customers on the Do Not Call list by properly leveraging applicable EBR exemptions and automate scrubbing of calling lists to save time and fully mitigate the risk of a violation.
- Allows you to upload your EBR phone numbers along with the date and type of relationship established
- Determines the correct expiration date for the state in which customer is located
- Separates any valid EBR numbers in data
- EBRMaster℠ is aware of special rules in several states for EBR exemptions for companies in particular verticals
- Certain account types may set up a separate EBRMaster℠ database for each client
- No size limit for EBR database
- Any entry of an EBR phone number into the internal DNC list negates the EBR exemption
Automate Critical Updates for Existing Business Relationships with EBRNotify®
EBRNotify® sends an email notification on a regular basis informing you of existing business relationships that are coming close to their expiration date.
- Follows all applicable State and Federal laws
- The customizable notification process allows you to configure on a per-project basis how many days in advance to send expiration warnings and how to group these notifications separately for inquire and purchase-type EBRs.
Customized training for your whole call center.
TCPA and Do Not Call Training for Direct Marketers
Training Master℠ enables you to easily comply with Federal requirements that mandate your team to complete TCPA and DNC training. Our customizable DNC training modules are designed to quickly get your agents and supervisors up to speed on the latest TCPA and Do Not Call regulations.
- Access cloud-based training videos anywhere, anytime
- Training and testing programs are fully customizable
- Designed to meet contact center agents’ training needs
- Provides added Safe Harbor defense with certificates for each course completed
- Provides detailed reporting and monitoring
- Cost-effective solution for training management