About the Event
The TCPA remains as important as ever. New bills in Congress build off of its framework, further entrenching it as the centerpiece of telemarketing regulations. TCPA lawsuits continue to be filed at increasing frequency and the risk of class actions increases. Court rulings continue to expand the scope of the statute while keeping the definition of ATDS unclear.
Join us at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach on July 20th, 2021, for a full day of content with our diverse panel of legal minds and industry experts. Network with our speakers and with fellow compliance and privacy professionals.
Topics will include:
- Call Blocking (SHAKEN/STIR)
- ATDS Definition
- Consent Revocation
- Vicarious liability, Individual officer liability, Platform exposure
- Class action development
- Lead providers
- Dual-purpose marketing
To be announced.
Monday, July 19th, 2021
- 6 PM - Welcome Party at the Red Chair Lounge & Patio
Tuesday, July 20th, 2021
- 8 AM Check-in and registration begins in the Vista Foyer
- 9 AM Summit will begin in the Vista Ballroom
- Mid-Day - A complimentary lunch will be served in the California Courtyard
- 4:30 PM - Cocktail Reception after the summit at the Vista Terrace
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Please email email@example.com
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
21500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648
Parking is not validated.
About the Venue
Relax amid Pacific Ocean views and Spanish-inspired architecture at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Enjoy full-service hotel amenities including cabanas and beach activities, plus a prime oceanfront location walking distance to shopping and dining at Pacific City and just 30 minutes to Disneyland® in Anaheim.